Don’t miss the VARA Trade Show happening on March 4, 2017 at the Richmond International Raceway in Richmond, VA. This meeting is designed for all businesses working in or serving the automotive recycling industry in Virginia. For more information, contact Sherry Whiting at 434-326-9842 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Continue reading to download our attendee and exhibitor information.
Click to view: VARA 2017 Attendee Brochure & Schedule
Click to view: 2017 VARA Exhibitor Registration Brochure
Morning sessions include:
- Environmental & DEQ update presented by Mike James of James Environmental
- DMV Update presented by Tom Penny and Kevin Bogner
- OSHA Hot List presented by Matt Caddy of LKQ
- The New Art of Smart Hiring presented by HR expert Ron Witcher of Profiles of Virginia
- KEYNOTE SESSION: Making Money 101 presented by Bill Stevens of Counts Consulting
Afternoon small-group training sessions (open to all attendees):
- 2:00PM – How to Develop an Emergency Action Plan for Your Business presented by James Street of Lew’s Auto
- 2:30PM – Stormwater Sampling 101 presented by Jessica Marinoble of Environmental Systems Service
- 3:30PM – Crash Course in Hybrid Battery presented by Stephen Street of Lew’s Auto
- 4:00PM – Packaging Cores presented by ROK Brothers
See attendee schedule for more details!